Trainers' Training and Certification Program
The Construction Manpower Development Foundation (CMDF) in coordination with the
Makati Development Corporation (MDC) formulated the Makati Development Corporation
Trainers Certification Program (MDC-TCP) which is designed to train, evaluate, and certify MDC Trainors as effective, competent and qualified trainers. This program will guarantee effective and dynamic trainers with increased skills in delivering quality construction workshops and training future MDC Project Managers and Supervisors.
MDC-TCP shall be comprised of two tracks namely: (1) MDC Trainers Training Program
wherein participants will be given modules to give them necessary tools to enhance training delivery and; (2) MDC Trainor Assessment and Certification in which the participants who completed the MDC Trainers Training will be given written and practical examinations to measure their understanding and application of the subject matter. CMDF will assign a MDC-TCP Critiquing / Coaching Committee in Construction to give feedback and assessment of each individual. It shall comprise of the CMDF Chairman, CMDF Executive Director, CMDF-CACD Representative and the Philippine Constructors Association President or his designated representative.
After achieving the MDC-TCP, participant will receive a certificate of completion as well as
be certified as a MDC Trainor. They shall also be entitled to be in the roster of certified MDC Trainers in the Construction Industry Registration System.
At the end of this program, participants will become certified trainers and must be able to:
Define and explain the learning process.
Identify which Teaching Method is appropriate depending on the seminar needs.
Interpret and manage conduct of training with adult participants.
Determine and effectively use the different instructional media.
Conceptualize and conduct a training lesson.
Evaluate and give feedback to adult participants of MDC seminar-workshops
Who Should Attend?
Facilitators & Technical Speakers
Registration and Orientation
Track 1: MDC Trainers Training Program
The Learning Process
- Basic Concepts About Learning
- Stimulus Response Theory
- Learning Accelerators vs. Decelerators
- The Three (3) Laws of Learning
- Overview of Common Methods of Teaching
- The Trade Talk or Lecturette Practice Trade Talk
- The Four-Step Method of Instructing
- The Lecture Method - The Demonstration Method
Trainor Games: Energizers, Brain-Teasers, Activities, and Simulations
Motivation and Adult Learning
- Characteristics of Adult in General
- Principles and Conditions of Adult Learning
Selection of and Using Instructional Media
- Criteria and Selection of Good Teaching Aids and the Steps in Using Them
- Powerpoint presentation
Objective and Lesson Plan Design
- Selecting and Stating the Topic of the Lesson/Task to Teach
- Preparing Task Breakdown or Sub-Headings of a Knowledge Lesson
- Preparing the Appropriate Lesson Plan for the Mini-Teaching Session
Post Evaluation Report Writing
- Quantitative and Qualitative Aspects and Analysis
Mini-Teaching Design and Preparation
- Reviewing the Teaching Preparation Checklist
- Preparing/Completing Required Teaching Aids
- Setting Up the Teaching Venue
- Evaluation Criteria for Practice
- Instruction of Mini-Teaching
- Integration of Results of Conduct of the Course
TRACK 2: MDC Trainor Assessment and Certification
- MDC-Training Certification Program
- Learning Process
- Teaching Methods
- Motivational and Adult Learning
- Selection of and Using Instructional Media
MDC Trainor Assessment
- Evaluation of Individual Curriculum and Lesson
- Evaluation of Trainor Presentation through MDC- TCP Critique / Coaching Committee
January 21 2019
5 days (Jan. 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25)
March 25 2019
5 days (Mar. 25, 26, 27, 28 & 29)
April 22 2019
5 days (Apr. 22, 23, 24, 25 & 26)
May 27 2019
5 days (May 27, 28, 29, 30 & 31)
June 24 2019
5 days ( June 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28)
Mr. Dindo Uy