Supervising Heavy Equipment Operations During Construction (In-house Training)
The course is designed for two days, 25% lecture and 75% practicum to give the
trainee the knowledge and skills on:
- The safety practices observed on the job site.
- Proper attitude and technique in operating the equipment productively.
Heavy Equipment Operation Courses are the following;
2. Motor Grader
3. Hydraulic Excavator
4. Wheel Loader
6. Dump Truck
At the end of the course, the trainee must be able to:
Perform the skills in conducting daily check and maintenance.
Perform the skill in operating the bulldozer productively.
Observe safety in operating the equipment.
Who Should Attend?
Facilitators & Technical Speakers
1. Introduction to earthmoving equipment
2. Engine system & accessories
3. Power train
5. Daily check & maintenance, periodic maintenance
6. Equipment parts identification
7. Basic & productive operation