Dissolve Gas Analysis
This seminar should improve people’s knowledge of insulating oil analysis specifically DGA and Oil Quality tests
• Understand gas formation
• Know how to use DGA diagnostic tools
• Understand the different oil tests
Who Should Attend?
asset engineers and managers
transformer operation and maintenance people
chemists and chemical technicians
Facilitators & Technical Speakers
- Oil Quality Tests
- IEEE Specs
- Principles of Dissolved Gas Analysis
- Factors that influence gas-in-oil concentrations of oil samples during storage
- Gas-in-Oil Standards
- Different DGA Diagnostic Tools
- Hands-on of insulating oil analysis
April 12 2019
October 23 2019
November 22 2019
Hope L. Pallones, RCh Registered Chemist
• Solid background on ISO 17025, ISO 9001, cGMP based on PICS and FDA.
• Significant experience in auditing based on ISO 17025 and ISO 9001.
• Significant exposure in equipment calibration on laboratory.
• Extensive knowledge on quality control, good laboratory practices and good manufacturing practices.
• Twenty years of experience in chemical laboratory analysis